Парк кино Армении Երեվան
Парк «кино Айастан », парк кино Армении. Знаменитый парк кино Армении находится административном округе Малатия Себастия. На территории парка есть центр развлечений с современными играми, детская площадка, фонтан который вечером устраивает цветные шоу, развлекая своих гостей после просмотра фильма в кинотеатре. На территории парка есть замечательный ресторан, кафе, а самые маленькие могут полакомиться вкусными пончиками, мороженым и многим другим. Парк привлекает своей красотой как взрослых так и детей.
Other News Yerevan
Сарсангское водохранилище Мартакертского района один из стратегических объектов Нагорного Карабаха. Трудно представить, но 3 года назад здесь в течение 4-х дней проходили военные действия. И только благодаря героическому духу армянских 18-летних солдатов (да, да, большинство из них были именно этого возраста) было возможно остановить противостояние войск врага. Павшие молодые ребята стали национальными героями, ангелами-хранителями. Они смогли сделать то, чему многие политики не находили и не находят объяснение.
РАссказывают, что Один из героев 18-летний герой Роберт Абаджян, ослушался своего командира, и по телефону передал: «Они уже близки. Я не дам им моей земли. Вы тоже не имеете права вашу….» и после снял кольцо граната. Взорвался герой, унося с собой и жертвы врага.
Собор Святого Христа Всеспасителя (Шуша)
Был построен в середине 19-го века После Шушинской резни 1920 года собор перестал функционировать. А в период советского атеизма собор использовался в качестве амбара и, даже гаража. Во время Карабахской войны здесь находился азербайджанский склад ракет системы «Град».
В настоящее время собор полностью восстановлен и с 1998 года является действующим храмом и одним из символов возрожденной Шуши.
Арцах – Нагорно-Карабахская Республика (НКР) вторая армянская республика, непризнанное де юре, де-факто существует со 2-го сентября 1991г.
Эта территория всегда была яблоком раздора Она переходила и к Персии, подвергалась нападению диких иноземных завоевателей. Но во все века Арцахские княжества пользовались особыми привилегиями и имели полузависимый статус. А в этом году 2 сентября в столице Степанакерт отмечали 28-летие независимости Арцаха. Жители этой армянской земли сохраняют надежду и уверенны, что однажды им удастся быть признанным государством.
Other News Armenia
Other world news
New Details Released in NY Cop Case Involved in ' Gangland-Style ' Four Men's Killings
Court papers submitted last week spell out the role of former NY policeman Nicholas Tartaglione in the 2016 execution-style slaying of four men.
Nicholas Tartaglione was arrested on Monday on charges of murder and conspiracy to distribute five kilograms and more of cocaine, U.S. lawyer Preet Bharara said.
Otisville's Tartaglione, 49, retired from the Briarcliff Manor Police Force on disability in 2008. On his 65-acre farm, he rescued dogs and horses and was reported to be looking for a new job with the Mount Vernon Police Department, reported WCBS 880.
Tartaglione is accused of murdering Martin Luna, Urbano Santiago, Miguel Luna, and Hector Gutiérrez. They all vanished on April 11th.
“While all murders tear at the fabric of our communities, when the alleged culprit of a gangland-style, quadruple homicide is a former policeman, that strikes at the heart of civilized society,” Bharara said.
In the 2016 killing of four males in Upper New York, prosecutors issued new information accusing a former police officer of strangling one person with a zip tie and shooting another deadly.
Last week, court papers filed spell out the alleged role of Nicholas Tartaglione in execution-style killings. On his property in Otisville, New York, all four men were found buried.
Tartaglione, a former policeman in suburban new york, could face the death penalty if guilty in what prosecutors delineated because of the "gangland-style" killings of 4 men who disappeared during a cocaine-related dispute at a bar in near Chester.
The lawyer, Bruce Barket, previously told The Associated Press it was "unclear who did what to whom" in the case.
"You run the real chance of executing someone here for crimes that others committed," he said.
The prosecutors stated in the current court papers that Tartaglione had invited one of the victims, Martin Luna, to the bar because he "assumed that Luna had robbed cash from him for the purchase of cocaine." Tartaglione wanted to force Luna to tell him that where the money he has saved, they said, and "to enlist others to help him with this plan."
A friend and 2 nephews of Luna accompanied him to the bar, prosecutors said, where they were "physically restrained and not permissible to leave the premises."
The court papers say Tartaglione affected Luna repeatedly and strangled him with a zip tie. Prosecutors say Tartaglione then drove Luna's body to his Otisville ranch, while his unidentified co-conspirators transported the other 3 men "alive and bound" to the same property.
"Upon arriving at the Otisville property, the 3 remaining victims were each shot in the back of the head and killed," prosecutors wrote, adding Tartaglione "personally shot one of those victims himself."
Prosecutors said they're going to prove their case through witness testimony, surveillance videos and other proof like phone records and text messages.
Tartaglione shared a Manhattan prison cell with Jeffrey Epstein in July when the rich financier was placed on suicide watch after being discovered with bruises on his neck.
Epstein hanged himself weeks later while awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking.
Surveillance video from that day shows the victims exiting their car outside a Chester diner within the same plaza as Liquid Lounge, a bar owned by Tartaglione’s brother.
The prosecutors say the former policeman killed the people inside the bar.
“I was shocked, I couldn’t believe it,” said Village of Chester police department police chief Peter Graziano jr.
“It’s simply despicable and heinous you know that a guy who has taken an oath and sworn to guard the people turned around and just because he’s no longer a policeman then turns to these kinds of things, whether it’s drugs, or money, or murder,” he added.
Graziano said his officers have been trying hard to bring the victims’ families relief.
Now Kumar Sanu not coming to Dussehra mela
Kumar Shanu will also not come to the cine evening, Sonu Nigam named Cancelled
There has been a situation of confusion once again regarding the cine evening in Dussehra fair. The name of Sonu Nigam was finalized for this earlier, but in view of the protest due to the quota floods, his program was canceled and the name of Kumar Shanu was cancelled at the fair committee meeting on Monday. Out of the savings from this program, a proposal was made to give 30 lakh rupees to the flood victims. Now Kumar Shanu also will not come in cine evening.
On Tuesday, the representatives of the event company gave in writing to Deputy Commissioner Kirti Rathore that Kumar Shanu is already booking on this date. For this, the name of another artist should be decided. Now an effort will be made to form an agreement in the name of Sudesh Bhasale or Richa Sharma. The Deputy Commissioner stated that if their names are not agreed, then a tender will be issued for this program again.
Fair committee meeting will be held again
Mayor Mahesh Vijay said that if the date of Kumar Shanu is not available, the names of Sudesh Bhosle and Richa Sharma are also there. A meeting of the Fair Committee will be called again on Thursday to discuss this. He said that there are only four days left in the fair. Other arrangements including tents, mikes, electricity, bicycle stands, allocation of shops will also be considered.
Preparations will be completed on time: Deputy Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner Kirti Rathore said that all the preparations for the fair will be completed on time. Tent's technical bid opens, financial bid is yet to open. Two contractors have given their proposal for bicycle stand. Which is being finalized. Electricity and mike work is also almost complete. As far as payment of old dues is concerned, some payment has been made in this, process is going on for the rest.
The service will be provided by Blade India which is a joint venture between USA Startup Blade urban air mobility and Indian startup Hunt Ventures. All the necessary permits are been taken from Aviation department of India and the service will be between Pun, Shirdi, and Mumbai.
The company have three helipads in Mahalaxmi racecourse (Mumbai), Mundhwa (Pune) and Chaitanyapuri (Shirdi).According to Rajib Ghosh who deals with foreign clients have said that the city of Pune is not accessible to businessman and many people avoid visiting Pune due to the route of expressway they have to take. He said if the helicopter services are kept at affordable rate many people will often visit Pune for business deals.
Managing Director of Blade India said that they want to expand the services to more religious place in India and their main aim is intra and inter city services. The passengers will be able to book services from either company website or calling customer care number.